1)Preparing Manpower Budget (On Roll & Off Roll)
2) Talent Acquisition & On Boarding (Blue & White Collar, Fresher's etc.)
3) Training and development cycle (TNI, Calender, Effectiveness of training)
4) PMS (Goal setting, MId & Yearly Review)
5) Attendance, Payroll & Salary Administration. Working knowledge of Payroll is must. Must be very good in Excel / Advance Excel.
6) PF & ESIC Challan + Statutory Compliance
7) HR MIS & Monthly Review preparation and presentation
8) Good Analytics ability to analyse data.
9) Exposure in SAP will be added advantage.
10) Must have worked in Manufacturing Industry and ready to shift nearby.
MBA in HR / Any Post Graduate
Experience - Must have 03 to 05 Years of Experience of HR Domain with good experience of working in payroll softwares.