Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization/MBA (HR & Operations)
Experience: 5 – 10 years Exp
Role: HR Operations / HR Manager/ HR Operations Manager/Operations Manager/ Event Manager/ Client Relationship Manager/ Personal Secretary
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services/ Online Media/ Social Media
Functional Area: Internet /Social Media/Operations
Timings: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Day Shifts with fixed Sat and Sun off with transportation facilities.
Job Type: Permanent Position
Salary : 40,000/- to 2,50,000/- Per Month
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing & monitoring recruitment, resource & development, compliance issue, learning & development, training & development, manpower planning, recruitment planning, implementation of new policy & procedures, managing information security and employee engagement globally.
- Develop and implement HR process, plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Provide hands on, full-cycle recruitment support to business teams.
- Partners with leaders in organizational designs, workforce planning, succession planning, skills assessment, problem-solving, decision making and process improvement.
- HR budgeting cost reduction initiatives and implementing quality systems for enhancing efficiency.
- Liaising with clients & stakeholders in monitoring and reviewing the scope and progress of the business.
- Analysis of the business and the operations, evaluation of the business and the policy and the procedures to be implemented.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Supervision and managing operations and making suggestions to streamline operations.
- Managing day to day operations of Google Social media platforms, Google Social networking platforms, Google Cloud Platform, Google Elite Clubs (High Profile Networking & Community & Socializing Groups) on Google platforms, Google Contents , Google Apps and Google Play Stores (which will be the only 20% of the job responsibilities).
- Workflow planning, formulation and allocation of new resources, resource utilization, develop and implementation of new policies, procedures & guidelines and quality assurance and managing information security.
- Lead research projects and client assignments teams and ensuring appropriate workflow planning, formulation and allocation of new resources, resource utilization, develop and implementation of new policies, procedures and guidelines and quality assurance and managing information security system (Data protection act globally).
- Leading, training and monitoring the performance of HR & Operations team members to ensure efficiency in service operations.
- Guide research project teams to deliver maximum insight and impact to our clients and business.
- Guide team members problem solving, development of research strategies, application of analytical techniques and frameworks, and creation of research end-products
- Understanding project and client specifications, client requirements and needs overseeing it deliverable business preparation with extensive client engagement, client acquisition and client retention.
- Understanding of the complete HR operations lifecycle, managing projects with a specialized team and ensuring completion within specified deadline.
- Responsible for end to end research on social media including data gathering, analysis and writing reports
- Require travel to other locations in India as well as globally on a business visit or on a personal visit.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Managing quality assurance programmes globally.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency