Manage eHR & Training Executive
₹25,000 - ₹30,000 a month
In 2030, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics will touch 800 Million jobs. The world will split into creators and consumers. WhiteHat Jr makes kids creators in the new world with the first structured coding curriculum in the world for early childhood.
Kids learn logic, structure, sequence and algorithmic thinking to generate creative outcomes like animations and apps. All classes are taught via a live 1:1 Online platform connecting Top 99.9th percentile of certified teachers to kids 6-14 years of age.
Location- We Work Powai, Near L&T. (Mumbai Location only)
Due to COVID-19 We are making candidates join remotely please ensure if all the candidates have Laptops/ Desktop along with Broadband Connections. We will also reimburse their phone and internet bills post joining.
Job Summary- Recruit & train teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teacher Screening: Conduct video interviews to shortlist candidates that meet the minimum requirements.
- Identify training needs - content related or behavioural - and train teachers to deliver excellence classroom experience to students
- Upskill current set of teachers to become better teachers and mentors through continuous training and coaching
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Demo Level 1 - Prior coding experience preferable - either through professional work experience or through teaching coding
- Prior training / recruitment experience preferred
- Strong Comfort with Technology: All demo classes will be done online and require a native comfort with technology.
- Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills. Speak in a professional, personable way to potential teachers and inform them about job requirements and answer any questions they might have.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Persistence: Follow-up hiring leads to complete the hiring and training process to on-board them on the Whitehat teaching platform
- Flexibility with a strong sense of ownership for work