Influencer Marketing Specialist Job Description
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here.We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @https://unusualhire.com/
Job Title: Influencer Marketing Specialist
Influencer Marketing Specialist is a marketing professional whose focus is placed on influential people who can impact potential buyers. Influencer Marketing Specialist execute influencer marketing projects across a diverse range of channels.
Duties and responsibilities
· Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
· Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
· Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
· Develop content ideasa nd write and curate content
· Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
· Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
· Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
· Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
· Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
· Well organized with great time management skills
· Outstanding project management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship buildingskills
· Networking aptitude
Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design, Political Science.
Job Type: Full-time.
CTC: Best in industry