About the company
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 900+ people.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
Education- Graduation/HSC qualified.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
Decision making skills.
Language required: English & Hindi mandatory +Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred.
Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
Employee Value Proposition:
Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
Employees get free lunch and snacks.
Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
Accelerated growth of employees and can become Assistant Manager in as early as 2 years.
Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Responsibilities: Inside sales
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
· Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
· Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organisation.