iManage is seeking a talented and entrepreneurial individual to guide our Inside Sales function to success, in addition to remaining hands-on in the role.
The Team Lead will be the senior member of the Inside Sales team, who will be responsible for enabling other ISRs in the team to be successful in their roles by leading by example, in addition to crushing his personal lead generation targets.
The team lead will work closely with the Inside Sales Director and the Sales team (AEs) to increase efficiencies and improve lead generation processes all while help guiding a strong, cohesive, and collaborative team. This role is expected to contribute significantly to our pipeline generation efforts. The successful candidate must be a self-starter and comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly dynamic environment.
Leadership Responsibilities (50%)
• Provide on-boarding and on-the-job coaching (including call monitoring as required) to new and existing Inside Sales Representatives responsible for outbound lead generation engagements.
• Develop and maintain a playbook with processes and best practices such as sales sequence, sales pitches, call scripts, email templates and qualification tactics to ensure ISR efficiency and consistent conveyance of our current messaging.
• Ensure effectiveness of ISRs’ lead generation and qualification efforts and help ISRs improve by understanding their performance on a regular basis
• Motivate and provide assistance to the ISR team to achieve collective and individual goals.
• Partner with the Inside Sales Director to optimise elements such as messaging, marketing segments, prospect lists via insights gathered from lead generation efforts.
Inside Sales Development Responsibilities (50%):
• Develop and call targeted list of prospects according to the established lead qualification framework.
• Conduct lead generation activities following best practices and processes provided in the playbook and provide feedback for process improvement based on insights gathered from the field.
• Interact with prospects via cold calls, emails and platforms such as LinkedIn to develop interest in iManage offerings.
• Effectively communicate iManage’s value proposition to IT directors and C-level executives.
• Map key stakeholders, understand prospects’ pain points, gather requirements, correlate business value to prospect needs and determine the likelihood of the prospect being a good fit for iManage’s offerings.
• Consistently achieve assigned lead generation quotas and performance goals.
• Update and maintain prospect information and sales activities on Salesforce and SalesLoft.
• Provide Account Executives with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood, and next steps are clearly defined during Sales Qualified Lead handover Requirements:
• 6+ years of B2B technology Sales, Sales Development or Inside Sales experience.
• Self-starter with proven success in outbound (cold calling experience is required) in competitive and results-driven environments.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influence others by example.
• Excellent working knowledge of outbound prospecting and tools.
• Demonstrated ability to articulate value propositions of the product to senior and director level executives.
• Experience in growing and scaling a successful inside sales team in a fast growth environment is preferred.
• Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM (Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred) and sales engagement platforms.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organisation including sales, marketing and product development.