1. Business Development:
Responsible for generating new business and achieving target sales/revenue for our classroom/Online offerings (GMAT / GRE) that are aimed at both, at college-going students and corporate professionals.
2. Team Target:
Hola ! You are not alone. You work, compete, learn, greet the challenges and celebrate with your team. How amazing it would be to work with like-minded contemporaries
3. Engaging Prospects: A major activity would be talking with prospects to explain our offerings and take them through the sales funnel. It will include calling up web leads, meeting walk-ins, and engaging prospects through email / SMS.
4. Marketing Strategies:
We know, The stimulation to active mind is participation in strategies. Come, help us in Developing and implementing promotional activities needed to increase leads for the programs. This would entail working collaboratively with other functions such as marketing, academics, and management to ensure desired goals are met.
5. Client Servicing:
“You don’t close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise”. Help us in Understanding the value of excellent student experience in providing referrals and building the brand image. So you would work in the local centre by providing enthusiastic, hands-on customer service.
• Excellent communication skills
• Have 1-3 years of experience
• Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow and work on weekends, with Mondays being the weekly off.
• Be self-motivated, dynamic, and understand the importance of sales targets
• Have excellent oral and written communications skills (in the top 1%) -
• Understand the value of being systematic and process-driven in sales
Be good at nurturing long-term relationships with prospects.
Please note: We have a competitive quarterly incentive package as well.