Job Description: **
- Finding new designs as per latest jewellery trend online as well as offline.
- To present seniors for reference, finalization as instructed from other online E commerce sites. Candidate should be net savvy. Research online on latest jewellery trends on E commerce portals.
- Coordination with existing vendors for status, designs like issuing orders for CAD, Render, 3D video/Data/Details of Product.
- Finding new vendors of CAD, Rendering and fix appointments with department head to take it further.
- Identify Products from TDF Stores ready inventory for online use.
- Check quality of CAD & feasibility which can be made in real or not.
- Plan Inventory to show ready goods for franchisee.
- Plan & Manage Inventory on the website online & E-Catalogue
- Order management and Execution from the stores & Online Portals & E-Catalogue.
- Assisting in setting up the supply chain/Vendors for the online portal’s product.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Communication Skill required.
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Word.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar field.
- Understanding knowledge of CAD, CAM, Rendering, 3D videos
Job Location: Chembur
Salary: As per Industry Standard.
Employment Type: Full Time
Company Industry: Jewellery Industry