Canopas Software is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, young-minded mobile application developer(experienced or fresher) who take pride in the work they do.
Canopas is a software development company where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment. An opportunity will be given based on your preference.
Every developer who joined our company worked with us for a minimum of 3 YEARS(that shows how easy we are to work with). You can expect your initial SALARY increment after 10 months.
If you are the guy who has a strong bias for making things happen, always wears a smile on your face, with a proactive attitude then we would like to meet you. You will work closely with your team leader who will help you to learn new things as well as resolve your doubts.
If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources, APIs, bug fixing and improving app performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
Swift, Objective-C, XCode, Git, Mysql, Xml, sql
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Education - B.E./ B.Tech./BCA/MCA/MSc IT degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience - 0-2 Year
What you would love to hear about Canopas
- Great Company Culture - A relaxed, friendly and positive company culture with a dynamic young team
- Work-Life Balance - Genuine work/life balance served at Canopas
- A Well Earned Rest - You will get 11 paid public holidays as well as 12 paid leaves. So, a total of 23 HOLIDAYS
- Stipend In Training - You will get a stipend during your initial three months of training.
- Flexible working hours - Flexible working hour in special conditions
- Exceptional Support Network - You will get support from your colleague or team leader to achieve your career goals.