We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet & computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Tech which are required : Swift & objective C, REST Web Services,json,
- Strong Experience in REST Web Services parsing json input & Output, HTML Headers, HTML Status Code, HTTP Atuh
- Strong Experience in reading hardware information, settings, APNS notifications.
- Experience in Ui Development from PSD file/design.
- Experience in Code modularizion & MVC Patters is a Must
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift , and Cocoa Touch.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location, Core Graphics and Core Text etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - such as Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with continuous integration of third party framework like FB, Twitter & GAuth
- Knowledge of micrrsoft azure cloude storage is required.
- Experience in unit test automation is a plus
- Experience in creating production build and certificates.
- Excellent communication and learning skills.
- Excellent research and problem solving skill.