3-5 years of service provider technical support of enterprise Windows environments with domains, multiple sites and centralized services
· Azure Expertise: IaaS, PaaS, VM Migrations, VNet, DNS, Azure Cloud Services, Active Directory, Power Shell, OMS, Security Center, blob storages.
· Should have designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, Azure resource manager, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings and security policies.
· Configured VMs in availability sets using Azure portal.
· Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server side infrastructure (Windows 2008, 2012, Active Directory, Server Hardware etc.) and associated technologies e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS and Group Policies.
· Skills in Terminal servers, windows clustering, MS NLB, VMware, Hyper-V..
· Experience in implementing virtualization solutions using VMware/Hyper-V
· Skills in patching tools, Monitoring tools, server hardware (blade as well as rack),
· Scripting knowledge with PowerShell, Python.
· Demonstrated experience using an ITIL based ticketing systems.
· Demonstrated Root Cause / Corrective Action analysis, report generation, and presentation to customers.
· Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues.