G-RIDE is seeking to hire the services of One IT Expert (on contract basis) to be based at the Corporate Office of G-RIDE, Gandhinagar to undertake several tasks related to secretarial functions of the Company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary meansAssist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
Required Experience and Qualifications
Graduate Engineer ( IT / Computer science) from a recognized University.
Demonstrate commitment to carrying out tasks on time and under deadline.
Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills, analytical ability, initiative, drive and commitment to quality system.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract