An IT Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope. Responsibilities include: project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestone.
· Create & manage project plans
· Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
· Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
· Deliver and install technology solutions
· Help project team with the design and development tasks
· Lead process of issue identification and resolution
· Manage risk tracking process
· Monitor and manage scope
· Manage all documentation
· Work multiple projects simultaneously
· Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
· Three or more years project management experience in I.T. industries.
· ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred. PMP certifications required.
· Thrives in collaborative environment
· Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
· Business & IT strategy experience
· Customer-focused mindset
· Knowledge of related software tools