1) Job Brief: Sales Executive’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating and closing deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
2) The candidate should have acumen in learning and understanding the Products in depth and thereby provide good sales support to the customers during the sales cycle.
3) Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
4) Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling (database calling), networking, attending events, and social media
5) The candidate should be conversant with the modern technology buzzwords in IT/Software and possess basic IT/Software knowledge.
6) The candidate may need to work on Company CRM systems to record all the activities during any Sales Cycle.
7) After a period of time, the candidate should be taking monthly Sales Targets and he should be mentally ready for the same from the very beginning. Maybe after 6 months onwards.
8) Set up meetings with potential clients, meet them and listen to their wishes and concerns, and smartly propose them solutions.
9) Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
10) Create frequent reviews and reports with sales
11) Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
12) Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
13) Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
14) the candidate should be willing to travel in the Delhi-NCR region extensively as a Traveling Field Sales Person.
1) The candidate must possess excellent communication skills in English, Hindi as a must, and proficiency in any other language is a plus. He should possess good Listening, Speaking and Writing abilities within his boundaries and experience.
2) The candidate should have good skills in handling esteemed clients, at least should possess the competency, if not the experience.
3) The candidate should be smart enough to handle very critical situation at times during the Sales Activities
4) The Candidate should possess good analytical skills in understanding the problems for the clients and partners.
5) The candidate should be amicable in nature and customer friendly and should not have negative attitude and rudeness towards work and clients.
6) The candidate should be willing to do extensive business travel, within the region.
7) The candidate should be trustworthy and should maintain all possible confidentiality about the business, products, services etc.
8) The candidate should be smart, energetic, and aggressive by nature and should not be lazy being a Sales Person. He should be feet-on-street type of a guy, roaming around the city and discovering new businesses and serving the existing clients.