We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework & SQL. You will have to create applications from scratch sometimes or update our existing applications and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software & Applications.
1) Participate in requirements analysis
2) Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
3) Write clean, scalable code using .NET, SQL & MVC technologies
4) Test and deploy applications and systems
5) Revise, update, refactor and debug code
6) Improve existing software
7) Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
1) Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
2) Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and Model-View-Controller (MVC)
3) Knowledge in design techniques
4) Good programming skills, producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
5) Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software which includes gathering and evaluating user feedback
6) Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
7) Ability to quickly pick up latest technologies and frameworks
8) Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
9) Create Complex Databases
10) Knowledge in Python Coding will be an added advantage
11) Good Analytical and communication skills
12) Excellent troubleshooting skills
13) Attention to detail
14) 3 to 4 years of relevant experience is a must
Bond Agreement: The type of work that we undertake at Ventura Pranas is a niche area in itself and hence new comers or even those who have some experience require training in process, methodology, software, compliance etc. This thus necessitates significant investment by the company, and we hence require candidates to execute a bond for two years at the time of joining our company. We feel that this two year period will give sufficient time for the candidates to really understand what this business is all about and we are confident that the candidates will want to continue in the organization even after the bond period expires. The terms of the bond will state that if you choose to leave the organization within two years of joining (equivalent of 6 months of probation followed by 1 years after that), you would be required to pay the company a sum of one lakh or 3 months pay (whichever is higher). Candidates are expected to submit their original certificates of 12th standard, Degree certificates and relieving letter as available, and these would be returned back after 2 Years.
We wish to confirm that the bond has no impact on employee annual performance review, changes to compensation and award of bonus, which are dependent purely on the performance of the individual and the company