We are hirimg Java Developers for our client in BFSI domain. Java Full STACK Developers, good in Spring, Hibernate.
Immediate joiners are preferred.
- A Java developer is responsible for many duties throughout the development life cycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing. Here are some other responsibilities :
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)