- Develop the code for the requirements assigned referring the product requirement documents.
- Fixing the issues (Internal or External) with in the defined SLA.
- Unit testing.
- Preparing and updating the necessary technical documents before, during and after coding.
- Reports Development using Reporting tools (Like Jasper).
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers.
- Should have excellent attention to high quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level, ideally having gone through 2 full SDLCs
- Working closely with team members to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with team members to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Work closely with relevant team members internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
- Contributing to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects
- Involved in the recruitment of new team members across all hierarchical level
- Training and monitoring the progress of new joiners focusing on technical and personal growth
- Continual learning of new technologies and approaches
- You will be have experience working on both front and back development, and comfortable on a variety of languages, and are responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching, working cross culturally with our govt clients.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Must have experience of OOPS, collections, multi-threaded,j2ee etc.
Must have experience of web frameworks (Spring/Hibernate) and web services.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
Experience of the full software development life cycle from business.
Good problem solving skills