He/She should work as part of the team enhancing and supporting the current transaction Processing Platform.
1. Analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment of applications in an object oriented environment
2. Should have strong research and troubleshooting skills
3. Maintenance and support of line of business applications
4. Follow the development process and steps as outlined and ensure code reuse and efficiency
5. Provide proper documentation throughout the development lifecycle
6. Troubleshooting and correcting program errors or defects
7. Properly escalate issues to meet deadlines
8. Coordination with QA testers to ensure end to end unit testing and post production testing
9. Follow established software development processes
10. Gather information about the existing system in order to determine the requirements for an enhanced system or new system
11. Map business requirements to functional and technical requirements
12. Identify different systems that will need development and integration for the project; identify the requirements from them
13. Work with QA to explain the project/requirements
14. Provide inputs to test cases and review test cases
15. Coordinate with QA/provide support and testing issues
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
Experience:4-7 Years Experienced candidates
· Should have experience including JSE, JEE in enterprise level scalable, distributed and fault tolerant environments
· Experience with various platforms like Windows server, Linux/Unix Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with open source object relational mapping tools
· Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming/Design principles including abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and encapsulation.
· Experience in participating in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. SVN, Maven, JIRA).
· Experience and understanding with, software development best practices.
· Experience reading and writing UML (Specifically class and sequence diagrams)
· Experience developing within a Service Oriented Architecture environment
· Experience with ESB technologies Experience with application frameworks like Spring
· Hibernate Experience developing using Agile practices, Experience in Angular 5/6/7/8 frameworks.