Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- To attend any new patient immediately.
-Check any previous records, if available.
- Instruct the nursing staff about the necessary orders to be carried out.
- If there's a transfer in-patient from the ICU. Read the transfer summary carefully. See the point and examine him thoroughly.
- To take rounds and examine individual patients.
-Inform the respective consultant/ Registrars if any new findings.
- Attend rounds with the respective consultants and carry out the necessary changes in the order. Enter them in the treatment sheet. Inform the nursing staff on duty about the same.
- To enter the treatment sheets for the following day. Cross check the same for the dosages of the medications.
Confirm the investigations to be sending on the following day To take special precautions for any special investigations.