· Design and build advanced applications for android platform.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· 1 year of hands-on experience building native Android apps.
· Advantage if you have published one or more Android apps in the play store.
· Experienced in handling Bluetooth 4.0 APIs is preferable
· A deep familiarity with Java & Android Studio.
· Hybrid framework like React/Cordova should be added advantage
· Experience with SOAP/REST web services.
· Extensive experience with processing XML/JSON data.
· Good understanding of web standards, front-end web programming, and modern client-side engineering.
· Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Should be a team player.