Job Description: Required fresher civil engineer to work under the supervision of a senior Engineer as Junior Engineer.
• Collecting DPR from the site engineer and entering the same in Excel /CIMS on a daily basis.
• Keeping track of NMR works productivity
• Should coordinate with the client representative to obtain sign-offs on inspection report and clearance of work
• Minimize wastage by monitoring materials usage and avoiding repetition of work by implementing SOPs for quality
• Candidate to have knowledge of Tool Design
Functional Area: Engineering
Functional Role: Civil Engineer
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Education: BE/B.tech Engineering
• Experience: Fresher
• Candidates should possess Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech(Engg.) from recognized University with a minimum of 50 % marks.
• Rs.45000/- to 60,000/- + 20% HRA+TA+DA.
Experience: 0 - 1 years
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering with B.E./B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Salary: 7.50 Lakh (Indian Rupees) per annum