Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ Diploma/ First or Second Class Mining Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
· Inspect mining site to determine the best ways to extract specific materials (phosphate) from the ground. Includes visiting sites in person.
· To head mine operations and ensure cost optimization of the operations and ensure heavy equipment is properly used and maintained regularly.
· Design mines that allow workers to safely mine materials from the ground.
· Develop and cost-effective plan of mine operations whilst ensuring adherence to mining operations.
· Determine the staff members and equipment needed to successfully complete mining operations.
· Manage mining operations and supervise mining projects and staff to ensure projects are moving forward on schedule and within budget parameters.
· Maintain mining equipment by troubleshooting, upgrading, and purchasing mining equipment, and making decisions about the type of equipment that should be purchased to complete specific mining projects.
· To evaluate ongoing mining operations. This includes writing reports regarding supplies, equipment, and mined materials.
· To ensure safety regulations set forth by the company and local, state, and federal laws are adhered to.