Mechanical Engineers are Responsible for Designing, Building, Installing and Maintaining all Kinds of Mechanical Machinery, Tool and Components. Construction is Just One Area You Could Work in as a Mechanical Engineer – Others Include the Power, Medical or Manufacturing Industries.
Key skills for mechanical engineers
• effective technical skills
• the ability to work under pressure
• problem-solving skills
• interpersonal skills
• verbal and written communication skills
• commercial awareness
• team working skills.
Typical employers of mechanical engineers
• engineering, transport, manufacturing, construction and process companies
• research and development organizations
• utilities companies
• the Civil Service
• the armed forces
• government agencies.
tools Mich Engineer Fitting