We have an urgent opening for Laravel Developer.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
· Experience with Laravel, along with other common libraries such as PHP Unit and Eloquent.
· Good understanding of the syntax of PHP and its nuances.
· Good understanding of object-oriented programming
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Blade
· Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors like SASS
· Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and Restful
· A knack for writing clean, readable PHP code
· Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
· Familiarity with development aiding tools Laravel Mix or Elixir
· Familiarity with continuous integration