Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience with PHP and Laravel Framework.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the type of content the website is planning to host.
- Develop the content based on the client requirements.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of Controllers, Model, Middleware, Contracts or Facades, Service provider, Eloquent, Laravel Validations, Routes for web or api, Blade with at least one control statement, Migrations.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Familiarity with other Framework is a Plus.