● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
● Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and technical documentation
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
Experience in Ruby on Rails
● Has a knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code & understanding of its syntax and nuances
● Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful APIs
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
● Familiarity with issue tracking tools like JIRA
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application