This role also involves leading a talented team of Data Scientists who employ sophisticated analytics programs, data mining techniques, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling.
▪ Developing a firm understanding of the essential business requirements through interaction with, and interrogation of, business SMEs and translating that understanding into models that address the requirements, using data science methods, including:
▪ Data assembly, cleansing, validation, Data visualization
▪ Statistical modeling supervised and unsupervised machine learning, mathematical programming
▪ Inspecting data to confirm that it is consistent with expectations, modifying designs as necessary.
▪ Relevant cyber domain experience which includes analyzing telemetry logs, network logs, security data, threat intel, application logs etc
▪ Communicating predictions and findings to the Organization through effective data visualizations and reports.
▪ Creating prototypes of key data manipulations, visualizations and mathematical modeling elements.
▪ Validating designs with business SMEs via discussions, examples, prototype demonstrations and documentation and iterating designs in response to negotiations with business SMEs.
▪ Conveying the designs to the development teams via discussion, documentation and prototype code.
▪ Developing an understanding of industry trends and best practices.
▪ Creating and following a personal education plan in the technology stack and solution architecture.
▪ Exposure to the cybersecurity domain.
▪ Extensive relevant experience in Data Science.
▪ Hands-on experience in a production deployment of ML models in large complex environments.
Good understanding of the process workflow:
▪ Problem definition to hypothesis building
▪ Prototype model building using python/R
▪ Implementation of ML problems in big data.
▪ Performance Monitoring & Evaluation of System