The Candidates must have 1 to 5 years of experience in legal typing with good typing speed. Must be fluent in English & should be able to -
• Assemble, proofread and amend drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies and other legal documents.
• Daily record keeping with electronic and physical filing of documents.
• Organize information and create reference tools for easy use by the team.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal business teams seeking legal and regulatory support.
• Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
• All-purpose administrative duties ie. responding to correspondence and answering telephone calls.
• Take dictation directly on computer and in shorthand as well.