Position: Search Engine Optimization Executive
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) requires conceptual and technical understanding of what makes a good website, and an ability to imagine how a site might look through the "eyes" of search engines as well as users.
No. of Positions: 05
Experience: 0-6 months (Fresher Can Apply)
Skills and personal qualities:
- A hunger to learn new things; eager to develop existing skills and knowledge
- Team working ability and friendly personality
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces, i.e. Core metrics, Web trends, Google Analytics is required.
- Web platform experience including content management and e-commerce systems (specifically Escalate Retail/Blue Martini and SharePoint) a plus.
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results.
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player.
- Excellent English
- Proven previous experience - an advantage
· Directory Submission, Classified Posting, Article, Blog Submission
· Link Building
· Social Bookmarking
· Blog, Forum Comment Posting
· Keyword Ranking Research
· Overview of Google Analytics, Webmaster
· Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.