You will be responsible for generating leads, nurturing them, and closing them. Once the customer signs up, you will also be responsible to ensure that the customer is onboarded. If you enjoy meeting people, have the flair to build relationships, and are able to explain complex technical concepts to laymen, you will enjoy working in this position.
• Generate leads, cold call hotels, schedule meetings and do product demonstrations for hotels.
• Become a product/industry expert and understand the product inside out.
• Handle objections, nurture leads, negotiate contracts, and sign up hotels.
• Meet or exceed your monthly revenue targets.
• Attend trade events to generate leads. Develop partnerships to generate more leads.
• Gather information required from hotels to onboard them, coordinate with the onboarding team and communicate with the customers.
• Meet existing customers and develop relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Kannada, English. Fluency in Hindi.
• Persuasive and ability to convince people. Ability to build rapport with people required.
• Flair to do an engaging presentation and product demo to a set of buyers. Handle objections and consult.
• Aggressive nature to meet or exceed targets.
• Ability to travel extensively
• Mandatory: Self Starter and ability to work with little guidance, Ownership, Energy, Ethics, Team player, Hunger to learn
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and MBA preferred (either is not mandatory).