Manage employees by setting up company policies and recruit suitable candidates.
• Looking after employees Payroll.
• Planning and executing the compensation program for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Assuring some of the activities in HR Executive along with statutory compliance.
• Illustrating Time Office Management, Maintaining Leave records, PF and ESI Statutory records of the employee in the payroll process.
• Manage business letters related to employee’s offer& appointment letter, service agreement, back ground verification, allowances, request for evidence, transfer related documentation etc. and providing required information
• F&F Settlements of left employees, complete the same within 5 working days from the date of H/T over and clearance, preparation of experience & relieving letters, exit interviews etc...
• Responsible for General Administration.
• Performed the Entire gamut of recruitment - Sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring the candidates for various technical and non-technical positions.
• Proficiently in planned the induction program for new employees.
• Ensured proper implementation of some HR policies across the company.
• Coordinated with various department heads for their talent requirements.
• Verified the background that was carried out for the employees as per the policy, education, experiences.