Mean Stack Developer Roles and Responsibilities
● Design overall architecture of the web application.
● Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
● Maintain code integrity and organization.
● Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
● Knowledge of code versioning tools.
● Experience with Responsive Web design and related mobile technologies is preferred.
HTML/CSS coding – full stack developers need HTML and CSS skills because they are the core
building blocks that allow for website content styling and design
Server-side and back-end coding – developers need to confidently utilize server-side languages (such
Technical writing – full stack developers are in charge of defining an application’s scope and objectives.
They draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation
Application architecture design – it’s vital that full stack developers know how to organize and design
applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases
Project management – full stack developers often work on projects independently and use time
management to get their tasks done efficiently
Problem-solving skills – an aptitude for solving practical problems and handling a variety of variables in
situations where only limited standard rules exist is critical for full stack developers
Communication skills – full stack developers need strong oral and written communication skills for
interfacing with clients, fellow developers, and other departments