We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using Asp.Net MVC, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework. Your primary responsibility will be to develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages ‘Layouts and Nested Layouts’, ‘View Start’ and MVC User Controls ‘Partial Views’.
- Implement Entity Framework Code First Approach to interact with Database and also implement the Mappings, Model Changes, CRUD operations and dealt with performance issues.
- Use lambda expressions LINQ To SQL and LINQ to entities for retrieving and inserting data in database.
- Implement WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Work on all the required Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, and Views using T-SQL as per business logic.
- Create and implement a multi-language framework to fit into the application. It provides application users with an ability to toggle between English and Spanish language.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Analyze the “Critical” and “Major” production issues which are routed through JIRA software.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Involved in the full Life Cycle of the project including Architecture, Analysis Design, Development, Debugging, Testing and Deployment.
- Worked in AGILE SCRUM environment regularly attending the Status Meetings and updating status to Scrum Master and involved in Code Review meetings, Implementing User Stories.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, PostGreSQL.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.