1. 6 to 10 years of total IT experience with at lease 4 + years as an NFR developer
2. Knowledge about data networking, Ethernet and similar technologies
3. Good understanding of TCP/IP/HTTP/SSL protocols.
4. Experience in one/more of the following - IPSec, IKE, PKI, routing protocols etc..
5. Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented 6. Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
6. Good understanding of security standards like OWASP TOP10, SANS TOP25.
7. Experience in Performance engineering, diagnosis and troubleshooting
8. Able to develop strategy for logging, monitoring and dashboarding the solution, linking up with all the application components
9. Experience of working within an Agile & DevOps environment.
10. Thorough understanding of Content Delivery Networks and their integration into applications.
11. Basic programming proficiency, sufficient to write and execute scripts from the command line.
12. Good understanding of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on.
13. Thorough understanding of cryptographic primitives and their underlying principles.