Looking for a Node JS Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
· Mongoose database Knowledge must have.
· Node Js(12.16.1) with proper validation and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and AWS CLI.
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests