Responsibilities - What to expect from the role?
● Conduct live online sessions with students (age group: 6-12) to teach block-based
● Participate in certified training programs to learn how to teach 21st Century Skills using
● Assist curriculum developers and content creators to refine the course
Required Skills and Experience - What are we expecting from you?
● Passion for education and teaching for kids is a must
● Prior teaching experience is a must (not necessarily computer science)
● Prior experience of teaching computer science or exposure to computer programming is
● Excellent written and communication skills
● Ability to engage children in a learning session and the ability to transform every class
into a joy-filled learning experience
● Prior experience in designing curriculum/ creating lesson plans is a must
● Should have an understanding of different pedagogical approaches and learner-centric
B.tech is preferred, candidates with TFI fellowship would be preferred
Pre-primary school teachers
Young energetic teachers, CS background (preferred but not mandatory), pleasant and