· Look out for suitable business opportunities in the form of Government bids and tenders.
· Discuss with the management team to decide upon the opportunities.
· Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid.
· Submit the documents in stipulated time limits.
· Coordinate with the respective officials and document the progress of the tender process
· Handle MIS
· Reporting documentation on daily basis
Expected Educational qualification and experience needed for the Tender executive.
Although many companies look for candidates with some experience in handling tenders, most of them are open to fresher candidates too.
Ability to handle
MIS Proficiency in MS Excel
· Degree in business or any other field related to the position
· Practical experience in a similar position advantageous
· Strong time-management and organizational skills
· Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
· Well-developed negotiation skills