Operations Head (Female): The Head of Operations provides leadership in strategic planning and daily operations and is accountable for directing the planning, development and implementation of all non-academic support services in Technology aspects of education, including effective delivery of online content.
• College degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology, or industrial engineering. Certain schools offer bachelor's and master's degrees in operations management.
• A minimum of 5 years of related work experience preferably IT Services and spent in a supervisory/leadership role demonstrating progressive responsibility.
• Superior problem solving and planning skills.
• Current knowledge of industry practices, trends, and issues.
• Overseas work experience within a multi-cultural environment would be advantageous.
• Highly developed organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to form professional relationships at all levels the organization and with appropriate external stakeholders.