Any graduation (OR) Post graduation.
Preferably 10-12 years.
· Communication Skills,
· Time Management
· Liasoning Skills
· Strategic thinking
· IT skills.
Fluency in English, Kannada and Hindi Mandatory.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining and following all the quality parameters.
2. To increase Call Volume of Call Center 104, 181 as per RFP, SLAs
3. Adherence to all company policies and procedures
4. Quality polices and levels to be maintained.
5. Should be flexible with roles and responsibilities
6. Optimized manpower planning using various techniques to meet the organizational requirements
7. To minimize the breakdown of IT Equipment
8. Motivating Call Center Agents, to maximise the efficiency in call center. Strive to build an operating environment where agents feel encouraged and supported and are recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance.
9. To measure the customer delight index and take appropriate steps for keeping the customer satisfaction level high.
10. To do constant monitoring of all indicative parameters of performance in alignment with the corporate goals & requirement.