As Caller Center Operations Manager, you will directly oversee call center sales personnel to ensure
positive morale and effective daily operations. You will serve our local and national customers through
the development and implementation of best cell center methods and procedures. You will also be
asked to make suggestions for system and process improvement using your knowledge of daily and
• Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy
• Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
• Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution,
system audits and quality assurance measures.
• Aid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining
clear job expectations.
• Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance
and scheduling expenses.
• You will also work on managing and improving floor performance through performance monitoring,
problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and trouble shooting as
• Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call
center trends and active participation in team projects.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Work Experience &
• 5+ years of managerial experience
• Customer service experience preferred
• Motivated self-starter
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• 3+ years of call center experience preferred
• Ability to multitask, exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written
communication, and conflict resolution skills.
• Decisiveness and attention to detail.
• Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills, including ability to interact with and
influence people at all levels
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.