Looking for Oracle AWS support lead who can join immediately.
Experience : 8+ years
Location: Chennai, India
Note: Need someone who can join immediately or ASAP
· Strong knowledge in Oracle PLSQL development and production support
· Should have experience in Unix shell scripting and CRON jobs
· Production and Monitoring support experience and Production System monitoring.
· Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
· Should have knowledge in web application concepts like Deployment, SSL, certs management
· Experience in monitoring Oracle Enterprise manager for jobs and long running queries
· Should have strong experience in troubleshooting data flow across systems
· Experience of JIRA and Git Hub
· Should have experience in DevOps concepts and process tools like , Azure Devops
· Knowledge of server installation and configuration
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, which will be key in driving customer and internal communications
· Should be able to lead small team and plan , guide , review , and deliver the products to customer on time with high quality
· Should be able to communicate the teams activity management team.
· Nice to have cloud Azure , AWS experience
Roles and responsibilities:
· Own and drive entire multiple production support team
· Acts as a primary stakeholder in the underlying information technology (IT) operational processes and functions that support the service
· Responsible for L1, L2 production support activities (monitoring , triaging , assigning to various teams, collaborate with them and resolve the issue)
· Monitor production ticketing system and assign the work to team members and resolve
· Interact with customer support team , marketing team , business executives , IT development team and solve their system related issues.
· Responsible for quality delivery
· Provide clear communication to team members and stakeholders
· Communicate to status to management team regularly
· Knowledge transfer for new features/ new projects and able to document and replay back to customer
· Couch the team member if they struck
· Plan, estimate lead, organize the new issues/ features implementation.
Job Type: Full-time