Our client is looking for an Oracle Cloud Financial Technical Lead Analyst to join the Cloud Practice. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience providing technical support for the Oracle EBS Financials applications and will have completed at least two Cloud full lifecycle implementations and upgrades as well as expertise in conversions and interfaces.
Responsibilities Include :
- Work with functional team members to identify business requirements and different applications integration
- Understand the cloud architecture and design for leading the overall technical development.
- Work with team on technical issues and provide support for development tasks.
- Lead technical design and development of all technical components.
- Partner with clients to finalize the key design aspects encompassing middle-ware and other key tenets of Interfaces (with legacy and 3rd party applications) and other development efforts.
- Provide validation of technical design.
- Support solution validation in the phases of SIT, UAT and Go Live
- Finalize Strategy for Interfaces, Conversions, Reports and Extensions
- Confirm unit testing of reports, interfaces, data conversion and extensions (workflow, triggers, forms, etc.)
Required Skills :
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, with presentation experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Understanding on Oracle SOA integration between cloud and third party systems.
- Consulting experience.
- Extensive experience providing technical support for the Oracle EBS Financials applications, completing at least two Cloud full lifecycle implementations and upgrades.
- Public sector experience preferred.