Role : Oracle Commerce Cloud Developer
Experience : 4 - 6 Years
Duration : Permanent
Job Description :
1) experience in Implementation, support of Oracle Commerce Cloud and ATG applications, with at least one Commerce cloud project experience.
2) Commercial development experience using web UI technologies such as knockout.js, java script, html, css, node.js, Rest APIs, Json, Postman
3) Knowledge and experience implementing object-oriented design patterns
4) Familiar with OCC architecture, implementation, debugging and problem solving skills
5) Knowledge of Advanced HTML skills: HTML5, XHTML, CSS
6) Experience in server-side JAVA for enterprise level applications or other server- side development experience.
7) Experience with SQL and modelling data in relational databases
8) Experience developing cloud based applications
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Pre-integrated, intelligent storefront search and navigation features like the search type-ahead mega-menu, did you mean?, spell correction, auto-correct, keyword redirects, thesaurus, and more.
- Access to many back-end configuration options via Search Application Configuration API, enabling customization for advanced search functionality, Boost and Bury, etc.
- Order search facets by statistical significance or control the simplicity and granularity of the navigation menu for different collections
- International language support.
- API support to control the order of navigation facets