Do you have direct Oracle CX CPQ, Commerce or Subscription product knowledge and experience? Can you develop and review solution architectures for CX customers? Can you think creatively and combine big-picture perspective with detailed, fact-based recommendations?
Suavis is hiring action-oriented solution architects to join the CX CPQ CoE (Center of Excellence) team and work with our most strategic customers. Team members possess a diverse background from technology vendors, customers and Management Consulting firms with knowledge of technical, functional and information architectures, leveraging this credibility as trusted advisors with customers, partners and internally across Suavis.
The ideal candidate will be able to work directly with customers to deliver solution design reviews, ongoing architectural reviews and align with other teams within Suavis to drive Customer success and retention.
This role is in Oracles CPQ group, part of the Cross-CX Center of Excellence (CoE). As an acknowledged authority within Suavis, this product role requires considerable breadth of knowledge and understanding of CX CPQ, industry best practices and CX-related business processes or technology designs.
The role involves analysis of the client data model, application and integration landscape to ensure Oracle CPQ Cloud deployments meet customer objectives. Successful candidates will develop and review solution architectures for our largest, most complex deployments. This requires intellectual discipline, a problem-solving aptitude, deep technology experience, interpersonal skills, creativity and independent judgment.
- 5-10+years of experience in complex solution architecture roles and 8+ years of experience Big Machines / Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Hands-on experience with Oracle CX CPQ, Commerce, Subscription or Sales products as a developer, customer, consultant or partner
- Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders;
- Reconcile multiple viewpoints to establish a clear and deliverable map to successful deployments
- Ability to publish and/or contribute to the creation and sharing of best practices, white papers, training, webinars and workshops. 15% of employee time will be allocated to these tasks
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations and reports to internal executives, focused on examining multiple alternatives and making clear recommendations
- Experience with enterprise architectures, integration models and technologies
- Ability to travel as needed
- A/BS degree or equivalent. Advanced degree(s) highly desirable
- Strong, independent thinker with the ability to build credible relationships within Suavis and customer environments
- Experience with complex implementations of Oracle CPQ
- Matrix leadership: inspire and collaborate with a blended team of Suavis, customers and partners to address customer challenges
- Advanced ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution
- Genuine passion, interest, willingness and ability to adjust to continuously changing priorities and needs
- Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
- As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.