Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals.
With a Centralized Processing Laboratory in Mumbai, India for esoteric tests and Regional Processing laboratories in major metro cities in India and other parts of Asia, We perform more than 200,000 clinical chemistry investigations on about 60,000 specimens every day.
Required Qualification and Experience
· Free of cost BD Vacutainer and Thyrocare Starter Kit Materials to serve company customers
· Periodical certification training and skill development program PAN India
Home Visit Service Fee i.e. Fasting Orders Rs. 200/- and Non Fasting Orders Rs. 100/-
· Additional Business Opportunity to Earn B2B and conduct your own Camps
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum 6 months practical experience in Blood Collection/Phlebotomy
· Education Qualification - DMLT, BSc MLT, ADMLT, Vocational Course, Paramedical, GNM Nursing & BSc Nursing
· Serve the company leads by customer home visits for Blood Sample Collection
· Has to follow the Sample Collection Standards as per NABL SOPs
· Submit these samples to our pick up service or company network
· Keep stock of collection kit materials to serve company orders assigned