We are looking for a motivated PHP developer to come join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Frameworks: Code Igniter/laravel
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of OOPS, PHP, MySql, CSS, AJAX, HTML5.
- Should be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good Communication Skill.
-Basic knowledge of moodle preferred
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The PHP Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in PHP Framework Code Igniter.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills, programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
Should have very strong knowledge of Core PHP.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
BE in IT, Comps
BSC - IT
Minimum 1 year experience
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 - 3 years (Preferred)
Programming Languages needed:
- HTML (Required)
- CSS (Required)
- PHP (Required)