We have a Sr PHP Developer position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
The ideal candidates will possess the following
Experience – 02 - 03 years
CTC – 300,000 - 420,000
Qualification – Any Graduate
JOB Location – Mumbai (Andheri west)
· PHP Implementation experience along with CI/Laravel/core php/MySQL, WordPress,
· Excellent Communication and customer facing skills
· Leading project work with offshore team, collaborating brand and other stakeholders
· Ongoing website support activities with Ecommerce domain experience
· Having experience in ERP Development
· Strong in core PHP Programming(While good core scripting skill is necessary, hands on OOP is a plus)
· Excellent Problem Solving, Reasoning, and Analytical abilities.
· Should possess strong knowledge in Relational Databases, Schema Design and writing SQL Queries.
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design, Synchronous, Asynchronous operations /Queuing.
· Experience in developing multi-tier applications using Internet technologies.
· Experience in a complete SDLC.
· Someone who loves writing code and having fun while doing it
· Experience in any one application frameworks like Laravel, Code Igniter, Symphony etc.
· Experience in Frontend framework like Angular, React etc.,
· Experience in design contributions and participation in related discussions.
· Experience in Scrum, Agile Methodologies.
· Experience in working for a Startup would be a definite plus.
· Experience in Behavior or Acceptance Test Driven Development
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Support, maintain and develop features & functionalities
· Create and improve existing support process
· Address technical issues and challenges.
· Interact with the Business team and tech stakeholders to understand requirements as well as keep them informed of progress on critical changes or issues.
· Participate in the daily onsite and offshore calls and ensures offshore complies to the design and code standards and process
· Reviews the entire design and code of offshore and provides comments at the appropriate stage of the project