Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here. We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @https://unusualhire.com/
Job Title: Public Relations Specialist
We are looking for a competent Public Relations (PR) Specialist to take on full responsibility for creating, planning, and executing public relations strategies in order to maintain and enhance the perception of our company among various internal and external audiences.
Duties and responsibilities
· Write press releases and prepare information for the media
· Respond to information requests from the media
· Help clients communicate effectively with the public
· Help maintain their organization’s corporate image and identity
· Draft speeches and arrange interviews for an organization’s top executives
· Evaluate advertising and promotion programs to determine whether they are compatible with their organization’s public relations efforts
· Evaluate public opinion of clients through social media
· Bachelor's/Master’s degree in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
· Previous working experience as Public Relations Specialist for 1-3 year(s)
· Hands-on experience with a variety of different PR campaigns
· Applicable knowledge in copywriting and editing
· Experience with diverse social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
· Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Passion for public speaking
· Attention to details.
Job Type: Full-time.
CTC: Best in industry