WE ARE HIRING PRE PRIMARY / MOTHER TEACHER FOR OUR OWN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL @ CHHATTISGARH LOCATION.
CANDIDATES MUST READY TO RELOCATE.
ATTRACTIVE SALARY +ACCOMMODATION + FOOD
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualification - Any Graduate
Teaching Certification: Pre & Primary Teacher Training (PPT),Montessori Teachers Training (MTT),Early Childhood Care Teachers Training.
Experience -Min.1 Years (Government school/Private school/Nursery/Prep School/Play/Kindergarten/Primary School/Secondary School)
- Having good communication skills (Oral & Written).
- Subject knowledge
- Passion for teaching.
- Classroom Management
- Leadership Quality