● Provide support to users on support page, via more communication channels like email.
● Keep an eye out for anything amiss like platform bugs/issues, fraudulent transactions, money issues, edge case scenarios etc.
● Identify and flag any trends that may be building up in the incoming communication so as to anticipate issues and crush the underlying cause
● Identify gaps in our knowledge center and recommend fills to bridge the gap.
You'll be a good fit if:
● You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar customer support / technical support role. Experience in supporting financial services is a bonus, but don’t let that stop you from applying.
● You enjoy solving problems and thrive off helping users (By far the most important qualities in you)
● You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
● You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support as a career.
● You are calm, patient and focus on the problem at hand and not the underlying emotions.
● You possess the ability to explain solutions in an easy to understand, concise and pleasing language.
● You are obsessed with getting to Inbox Zero
● You are self-driven, independent, kind and ego-less, have superior organizational skills, integrity, a great follow through on tasks and obsessed with details
● You don't get overwhelmed easily and don’t let stuff slip through the cracks.
● You can turn upset users into evangelists and loyalists!
● You operate at lightning speed (like XRP :P)